Where Change Should Start

 


When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was very difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my country. 

When I found I couldn’t change the country, I began to focus on my town. I couldn’t change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. 

Now as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself and I suddenly realized that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could have indeed changed the world.

--Author Unknown



Leading Narratives: 
The perfect collection of stories, jokes and wits of wisdom for leaders

By Dan Spainhour

Paperback
6 x 9; 124 pages
$24.95




The book is available from our website & any place books are sold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jim Larranaga’s Unique Motivational Ideas

Program tidbits from Brad Stevens

Leadership Essentials