Coach Yourself


I have come to a frightening conclusion. I am the decisive element in the gym, on the field, or in the yard.

It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather.

As a coach, I possess tremendous power to make an athlete’s life miserable or joyous. I can be the tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration.

I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated and an athlete humanized or dehumanized.




Coach Yourself: A Motivational Guide For Coaches And Leaders

About This Book
Coach Yourself is a unique book, compiled exclusively for coaches to provide you with physical, mental and spiritual motivation throughout the season. In his follow-up to A Season In Words, veteran coach Dan Spainhour arms you with quotes and motivational ideas to help you achieve peace of mind throughout the season from how to stay motivated to handling critics.

$14.95


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jim Larranaga’s Unique Motivational Ideas

Program tidbits from Brad Stevens

A Few Of The World’s Biggest Losers