- Your program's culture must be full of routines. You are your own habits!
- At the beginning of the year your team is more ready if you work on "The Whole." At the end of the year your team improves more if you work on "The Past; The Details."
- Teach and preach but don't overdo either.
- You don't put guys on the bench. You put guys in the game who deserve to play.
- You can't train a horse with shouts and expect it to obey a whisper.
- The coach who thinks his coaching is more important than talent is an idiot.
- You cannot win without good talent but you can lose with talent. That is where coaching can make the difference.
- A great coach has the knack for making players think they are better than they really are.
The Coaching & Leadership Journal
Written specifically for busy leaders, the Coaching and Leadership Journal gives you the latest strategies in a concise, quick-read format.